First Rant: A very slow connection....

Posted on 2:42 AM by Benji | 0 comments

Wireless technology has allowed users like myself to be able to go online without the need to deal with meters (or is kilometers?) of cable running through, in, and out of the house. It has made my laptop function as it really should, a portable computer.

However, it is not always what it promotes itself to be. These past few weeks have been more than a test of patience for my myself and my better half. I am quite aware that using a prepaid wireless dongle means that there will be times the connection will be slow. I accept that. I am aware that storms and generally bad weather can cut or at least slow things down to a crawl. I accept that.

What I cannot accept is the fact that when the dongle shows a "blue light" and not even "move". This is my dilemma. It is so slow and so bad today, that I am wondering if I will have the chance to even finish this one sente

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...