Packaging...

Posted on 10:56 AM by Benji | 0 comments

Just a thought that came to my mind while watching some reviews: how important is the packaging of a product or an aftermarket part?

I've grown accustomed to seeing plain old cardboard boxes when it comes to AEGs. I like the fact that more attention is paid to making sure that the gun is safely packed it with tie downs, Styrofoam, and even bubble wrap. For  me, what's inside is what counts the most so I don't really understand how the outside would matter when someone does  a review.

For spare parts, it doesn't really matter for me as well as long as the parts are not damaged in any way. I even like it when they come in clear plastic so that I can easily see it without having to open the packaging. But hey, that's just me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...